Your customers will be there... WILL YOU?
The Chico Spring Home and Garden Show
Coming March 2021
Silver Dollar Fairgrounds, Chico CA
One of the best home shows in the perfect location!
This unique show is held at the Silver Dollar Fairgrounds in Chico, and is one of the largest and finest Home Shows in Northern California. Not only is Chico a wonderful community, with the third largest city park in the country, but it abounds with home owners with equity. Get ready for the best show and a total sellout each year.
Attendance expected in 2021 11,500
Thousands of home owners who are rebuilding in the neighboring city of Paradise destroyed by the Camp fire will be in attendance along with thousands of new homeowners in Chico and Oroville who are also renovating since the fire.
- Recreation exhibitors are included in their own special area.
- Outdoor exhibitor fees start at $325 depending on size and location.
- Reduced rates may apply for home arts & crafts exhibitors.
- Discount for multiple booths at the same show, *please inquire.
- Chico was rated by Forbes magazine as the best place to do business in California for its size and the fifth best place to do business in the United States for its size.
- Home to companies like Sierra Nevada Brewery and Compac Engineering.
- One of the best potential home show markets in California.
- Attendees for the show will come from Butte, Colusa, Shasta, Tehema, Yuba and Sutter counties.
- Income classification is expected at medium to high levels.
- Shows will be advertised using total marketing saturation.
Media powerhouse, Heartland Media of Northern California, (NBC and CBS affiliate stations) combine their advertising power in the largest home show marketing push in the history of Northern California. Coupled with large amounts of advertising in all mediums, this show is sure to draw thousands of home owners looking for your business.
Exhibitor Pricing Guide
Click below to download PDF’s of Exhibitor Location Maps
Gift and Gourmet Hall
Show Producer: Andrew Coolidge 530.300.5703